Saturday, August 28, 2010

Missing Raleigh like woahhh

Well familia y friends....its almost been a week here in Arizonas and i can't say its easy being here BUTTT thanks 2 my mama and friends i think ill make it thru! 
School last week was good! i met my 1st friend her name is Shanice, she's a film mayor and shes real sweet and funky! She was sweet enough 2 drive me around all 8 parking lots til i found my car i had lost after our comp class! and for those that don't know yet i got invited 2 a rock concert?!? really jajaja....still debating if i should go! ja! i actually like my classes and going 2 school bc i feel like im doing something.

Thursday night the we all went 2 dinner 2 celebrate Reese's bday (B's nephew) then B her sis and i went 2 a tap show...pretty cool! oh and how could i 4get, the night bf we went 2 watch step up 3!!!! yurpp! i mean not the best movie but def cool dancing! 

oh ok! also, Ray took me 2 get my DL anddd if u notice NC DL don't put weight on it..welll! the piece of paper asked 4 weight and i rounded up 2 200lbs not thinking it would ever b put on DL....i get in car, take a look @ my DL and their it is under my name WEIGHT:200lbs (it may even b bigger than my name and address) ser. what women tells the truth abt weight or even round up?? i mean ya i like even #'s but really?!?....(sorry pics r bad, they r from my phone)


and heres my old DL w/ a hole in it...:(




I promise my blogs will get more interesting and ill put pics up, i need 2 buy a cable 4 my comp that i lost duhhh! 

But i miss every1 so much! anddd ya'll will never guess what im doing on a sat afternoon?? @ barnes and noble and then going 2 watch salt by myself!! welcome 2 Phoenix jajajaja!!!
ok about 2 go 2 the movies....love yall!!! mwahhhh
           P

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see you when you come! We are leaving that monday but the first weekend my family is here and i know they would love to see you too:)

    ReplyDelete