Thursday, October 6, 2011

I Found the one

So...after looking online for some diets/detox i realized i should probably go to Barnes and Noble and look at my options. (i love this place)
Let the search begin....
LOTS of books!!! so after about a couple hours....of reading what i might like...
and me being annoyed..bc damn...i thought the hard part was being on the diet! not choosing it...i decide to take a break and treat myself to 
Pumpkin cheescake! DELISH!!!
This gave me the push and i decided on what diet i will be starting soon!
It seems pretty simple....i dont like anything crazy but i also need structure! So lean meats, vegetables, small portions it is!
So happy i decided on one!
Love yall P


1 comment:

  1. Go Paula, Go Paula! You got this!! Miss you, hope you're still watching biggest! lovvvve you!!

    ReplyDelete