Tuesday, November 2, 2010



FELIZ CUMPLEANOS MONICA/DARLENY!!! Today is my little sister/best friends bday! ahhhh i cant believe she is 19 2day! we met 5 years ago! and honestly nobody gets me how she does! we have done everything 2gether for the past 5 years! wherever i went she did! She became a part of my family and i am soo thankful 4 u MONICA!!! This will b the 1st bday in 5 years we havent spent 2gether and im soo sad BUT! we will b 2gether so soon! enjoy 2day and know that u r extrmely loved and missed mwahhhh!!! I am so proud of everything Monica has accomplished! she is one of the strongest/most beautiful women i know!! she has blessed my life in so many ways! thanku 4 ur friendship  and support in everything! te quiero mucho! acuerdese q usted es una hija de Dios y este dia solo es possible por el! TE AMO!!!

Here are some pics enjoy!






This pic was taken about 4 years ago! at a quinceanera!

No comments:

Post a Comment