Sunday, November 28, 2010

Friendsgiving

Friendsgiving is thanksgiving with friends, some of my AZ friends started it 3 years ago and i am soo excited that i was a part of it! We had a huge table at the Fergusons that fit all 27 of us! there was a lot of laughter, dancing, eating, and games going on!!
thats all of us eating
all the girls!
my contribution to the feast=rolls
its sad that they already knew i would have just picked them up from the local store on the way to friendsgiving! oh well, they know me well jaja!
and all of us!

Best ships are friendships....

So that was my friendsgiving, tomorrow i will post about my thanksgiving!
Only 3 more weeks of school and then vegas and HOME!! i official leave dec 16th 3pm! ahhh i couldn't be more excited! im so ready to see my family! friends! and play play play!
LOve yall! and hope everyone had an ah may zing thanksgiving!!!
                                         P

No comments:

Post a Comment