Tuesday, March 22, 2011

...and were back to normal weather

I Loved going to the movie yesterday and being @ barns and noble! it made me feel like i was back in Raleigh minus the friends and fam soooo! SUNNY AZ is better jaja! i ended up going to watch Limitless, it was pretty good! not awesome but good!

Oh okay this is really why im blogging...so when i bought my car it had a very distinct smell to it. i thought it was cigarettes but my friends said it was more like mildew while the Mexican guy who cleaned out my car said it smelled like "old people" this kids was HU LA RI YUS! he sounded like speedy gonzalez! no lie! ill try and post a video later of how he sounded! his final conclusion as how to get rid of smell was corona....he said "corona make everything better" i actually agree with him! but buddy what do i  do with the corona? pour it over my seats? i never got that answer bc i was laughing so hard!
sooo i had a smelly car! not dirty just a "unique smell" THATS when my search on google began as to how to get rid of it! My AZ friends made so much fun of me and then proceeded to ignore me as i read the multiple stories out loud on how to get rid of bad smells in car!
So 1st night i tried vinegar...yurp 2 bowls of vinegar left in car over night! well hunny! let me tell you! it smelled like vinegar! now im trying to get rid of that smell so i read coffee beans! on our way to church amy shey and i stopped @ starbucks sooo a bag of grounded coffee beans r sitting in my back seat! and yes! it works!!! i mean i smell like i serve starbucks out of my car! BUT THAT smell  is so much better that cigarette/old ppl/ trash! jaja

Another highlight and then i have to go to class! my friend Kerrigan is coming to visit me and then were driving back to NC in my car! ahhhhhhh 33 hours! and im so frikin excited!

Thats all for now! LOVE yall!
        P

1 comment:

  1. hahaha why would you EVER put vinegar in your car P?! That is hilarious. Oh and btw..limitless is TERRIBLE. Me, morgs, and em went last weekend and we have a lot of jokes making fun of it that will make you laugh a lot...remind me to tell you so it will be like you were there with us. LOVE YOU P, have fun on your trip and call me when you are doing fun things in the sun so I can be jealous

    ReplyDelete