Saturday, March 26, 2011

HaPpY BiRtHdAy B!!!!!!!

Yesterday was B's Bday! we had so much fun celebrating! For lunch B her friend Alex and i went to lunch  @ this oh soo good restaurant "True Good" then for dinner we went to Dave and Busters and took the kids bowling there! oh and her dad joined us as well...To see Ray and B try to beat each other is hilarious! and if you know me @ all! you know that i dont have a single competetive bone in my body! jajaja....i was terrible but had so much fun and celebrated for the smallest accomplishments....ja!

If youre wondering what i ended up getting her....i got her this top that im obsessed with and want it! i actually would have gotten it for myself had they had my size, earrings and a madea movie DUHH!
LOVE YOU B! HaPpY BirThDaY!!!! mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

TUESDAY WE leave for SAN DIEGO! ahhhh so excited! kids have SB so were going til saturday! their coming to pick me up from school at noon and on the road we are to San Diego!!

AND my most exciting news.....drummm roollll please...........
Jennifer aka lil bit is coming to visit me for easter! yess sir' we will be praising the lord together jaja!
NO but 4 real! ahhhhhhh i cant wait! i miss her and so excited to see her! and i know shes ready to get some sun! and leave that cold cold weather!
LOVE you J!
Okay have to run! love yall!
          P

No comments:

Post a Comment